Optimize operations for improved business results.
In today’s market, agility, quality and speed are critical factors to meet changing customer demands.
At Harney Partners, we lead strategic and operational improvement initiatives that drive client growth, profitability and engagement while reducing quality issues, lead-times and working capital. We don’t just make recommendations for operation optimization; we cooperatively guide your decision-making and then help transform plans into action and put the management systems in place to sustain performance.
Our team is passionate about guiding clients on their continuous improvement journey. Our unique approach to operation optimization applies operational excellence principles across the organization to improve clarity, focus and alignment.
We work with our clients to provide operation optimization:
- Assess the business to identify barriers to growth and profitability—and identify the root cause of problems
- Eliminate or reduce non-value-added activities—and use creativity before capital
- Align people, processes and materials with customer requirements
- Implement new management systems and strategic plans to sustain performance.
- Transfer knowledge and tools to your team to empower continuous optimization and efficiencies
Expertise to plan, execute and sustain operational excellence
Featured Case Study
Multi-site paper products company
A multi-site capital and process-intensive paper products company that provides quality paper for various print and converting customers was facing multiple challenges related to long lead times, efficiency issues, and turnover. Changes in product mix, leadership turnover, and complicated systems fueled a reactive problem-solving environment where the root-cause issues were not identified or fixed. This resulted in lower customer satisfaction through missed or late shipments, and a challenging work environment with excessive overtime, low productivity, and morale issues.